The West Side Council of Parents and Teachers formed on April 4, 1923, as an umbrella group to support PTA units in individual elementary schools on Chicago's West Side. This collection documents the West Side Council from its beginning in 1923 up through its division into West Side Council North and West Side Council South in 1949.
From the community
There are no comments from the community on this title
More from the community
Community lists featuring this title
There are no community lists featuring this title
There are no quotations from this title