An Introduction to Global Financial MarketsPaperback - 2013
An Introduction to Global Financial Markets describes the financial world in clear, easy to understand terms. The authors provide comprehensive coverage of commercial and investment banking, foreign exchange, money and bond markets, stock markets and derivatives and an up to date analysis of the global financial crisis.
• A new chapter on the global financial crisis and banking regulation
• Updated coverage of investment banking, hedge funds and private equity
• Details of controversial new market instruments: credit default stops and collateralised mortgage obligations
• Expanded coverage of emerging markets, including Brazil, Russia, India and China
• New companion website featuring PPT slides, interactive revision questions, case studies and exercises, bonus chapters and analytical content
An Introduction to Global Financial Markets is recommended for students studying finance and financial institutions, practitioners, and those who require an understanding of the global financial system.
Publisher: New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
Edition: 7th ed.
Characteristics: xxix, 537 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.