Cracking the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
- Comprehensive coverage of elections, political parties, institutions of government, constitutional underpinnings, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, and more
- Glossary of key U.S. Government and Politics terms
- Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
- Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
- Useful strategies for cracking the free-response section
New York : Random House ; Framingham, MA : Princeton Review,
v. : ill. ; 28 cm.