Cracking the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP U.S. Government & Politics can be to master--or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
* Comprehensive content review for all test topics
* Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
* Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
* 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* Glossary for quick reference of the most important topics, dates, cases, and information
* Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
New York : Random House ; Framingham, MA : Princeton Review,
v. : ill. ; 28 cm.