A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and SupplementsBook - 2009
Take charge of your health with this easy-to-use reference guide to the most common ailments that women face, and the natural remedies you can use to prevent, alleviate and treat them. In A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements , author Deborah Mitchell has compiled:
* Comprehensive information on the health challenges today's women face throughout life, all in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format
* A-to-Z format provides the latest information on natural supplements that can effectively tackle health concerns faced by women
* Useful, little-known, important information "Of Special Interest to Women" in every entry
* Guidelines on how to develop a personalized nutrition plan for women of every age and stage of life
* An overview of the state of women's health today -- from heart and bone disease to breast cancer to hormonal and reproductive issues -- including the latest research and resources
* And more.
Part of the Healthy Home Library series, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements provides essential health information that no woman should be without.