Top Ten Reasons to Read Paul's Memoir
1) Paul's near fatal car accident in Hawaii.
2) Gilda Radner does "Gilda Live" on Broadway. Paul is musical director.
3) Sonny & Cher perform "I got you babe" on Letterman.
4)"A Year at The Top" - a Norman Lear sitcom starring Paul Shaffer is a flop.
5) Paul lives in the Gramercy Park Hotel for 11 years (two rooms, no kitchen).
6) Martin Short drives Paul to the Toronto airport in his VW Beetle.
7) Lorne Michaels objects to Ray Charles request to host SNL because "he wouldn't be able to read the cue cards".
8) Britney Spears says to Paul "Oh, you're Dave's deejay, aren't you? That's who you are!"
9) Paul's question to Julia Roberts.
10) Jaco Pastorius serenades diners (including Paul) at the Gramercy Hotel with a free and inaudible concert.
totally swinging and groovy read.
There are no ages for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.